An overview of our Cardiac Rehabilitation Course with Becky Evans - Clinical Exercise Physiologist
• Improve your health and quality of life
• Improve your wellbeing
• Reduce the chance of going back into hospital
with a heart problem
• Prevent future heart problems
• Any new or unusual symptoms you may be experiencing
• Medications and their effects
• Your options for attending the exercise programme and
• Coronary heart disease risk factors
• Guidance on physical activity, exercise and return to work
• Any other concerns that you have about your recovery
• The results of your exercise assessment
• A referral to see a dietician and/or psychologist (if applicable).
Tom Forsythe – Testimonial
After heart surgery back in 2018 Tom started an 8 week cardiac course with Atrium Health to get him back to health. He is now a full time member of Atrium Health using our gym facilities and services to continue his recovery and achieve his fitness goals.